Replacement Conservatory Roof
Use your conservatory all year round with a replacement conservatory roof
Do you only use your conservatory for a few months of the year? If you’ve got a glass, or polycarbonate roofed conservatory the chances are you do.
Traditional conservatories or sun-rooms which have a glass roof suffer from extreme temperature fluctuations – meaning they’re unbearably hot in the summer, and too cold in the winter. With a tiled replacement conservatory roof from SupaLite, you can turn your conservatory into a functional room that can be used all year round!
Our lightweight tiled roof can be fitted to your existing conservatory within a matter of days – leaving you with a insulated room that you and your family can enjoy 365 days a year!
A range of roof styles to give your conservatory a makeover
A highly energy efficient replacement conservatory roof
With an insulated solid tiled roof you’ll probably find that your energy bills will go down! Reap the benefits of a more energy efficient roofing system, one that can be modified to suit your tastes – we can provide a variety of options including tile colour, lighting options, skylights and more!
The SupaLite replacement conservatory roof is fully compliant with building regulations, and carries full JHAI type approval.
Reasons you’ll love a SupaLite replacement conservatory roof
- Long guarantees provide you with peace of mind for the long haul
- Personalisation options for different roofing types
- Replacement roofs come with a full range of matching fascias, soffits and guttering
- A roof for every requirement, you’re sure to find what you need
- May enhance the value of your home
- Can be installed within a matter of days with little disruption
- Very aesthetically pleasing
- Reduction in energy bills due to it’s thermal insulation properties
Your questions - answered
Will it be possible to replace my existing windows after a new Supalite conservatory roof has been fitted?
Yes, you can replace your current conservatory windows after your Supalite conservatory roof has been fitted providing structural mullions were fitted at point of installation of the roof
To find an approved Supalite roof installer in your area please visit our Locate an Installer Hub.
Typically, it would take 3 days to install a Supalite conservatory roof for a standard sized 4×4 Edwardian conservatory.
Insist on the best, insist on a SupaLite tiled conservatory roof with full JHAI approval.
- 1Free no-obligation quote
- 2We perform a detailed survey on your roof
- 3We’ll make your roof to your specifications
- 4Your new roof is installed
- 5Receive your guarantee & building regulations certificate