Tiled Conservatory Roof Versus
Glass Conservatory Roof
Change your glass or polycarbonate conservatory roof to a SupaLite tiled conservatory roof
When you think of a conservatory roof, the first thing that springs to mind is probably glass, or polycarbonate.
But there is a much better alternative conservatory roof option – a tiled conservatory roof. They’re durable, weather-resistant and attractive. Plus, they require little to no maintenance.
A tiled roof transforms what was once traditionally a summertime room into a space that can be used any day of the year, no matter the weather.
A tiled conservatory roof versus glass conservatory roof: which is better?
It’s a no brainer. A tiled conservatory roof will reduce your energy bills, cut out noise and eliminate glare.
Unlike a glass conservatory roof, a tiled roof will keep your conservatory cool in summer and warm in winter. A tiled conservatory roof will blends seamlessly with the look of your home. There are tiles in all styles and colours so you can choose a design and colour that matches with the rest of the home.
Reasons you’ll love a SupaLite tiled conservatory roof
- Long guarantees provide you with peace of mind for the long haul
- Personalisation options for different roofing types
- Replacement roofs come with a full range of matching fascias, soffits and guttering
- A roof for every requirement, you’re sure to find what you need
Your questions - answered
We recommend that you use an airline to clean the roof or alternatively, you can hose it down with water.
The tiled roof will not rust, as the Supalite roof is made of an aluminium structure. The advantage of using aluminium for conservatory roofing is the fact that this material does not rust
The weight of the tiled roof is 48kg per sqm, however, this may vary by roof style.
Insist on the best, insist on a SupaLite tiled conservatory roof with full JHAI approval.
- 1Free no-obligation quote
- 2We perform a detailed survey on your roof
- 3We’ll make your roof to your specifications
- 4Your new roof is installed
- 5Receive your guarantee & building regulations certificate